AT YOLA WE OFFER:
- A set of unique and effective learning products and support services catering to the learning needs of our students
- A strong internal personal and professional support network
- An exciting, close-knit, fun and professional working environment
- Job diversity and opportunity to learn new skills
- A clear career path and development plan for progress into senior positions
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Developing and executing the Company‘s Digital Marketing and Lead Generation strategies.
- Overseeing digital content in all formats and channels.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Working alongside the social media team to create content for the different social media channels.
- Optimizing and tracking, analyzing the websites‘ performance and digital channels to acquire business prospects.
- Developing, testing and tracking new marketing channels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience and conversion optimization to deliver an exceptional purchase journey.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences with 8-year experience in marketing or relevant fields.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Good understanding of digital marketing systematic and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/ SEM.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics tools; working knowledge of ad serving tools and creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset, critical thinking, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.