- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote Yola as a great place to work and authentically communicate Yola unique culture, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Build corporate employer brand and position-specific marketing campaigns from conception to implementation. Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness these campaigns.
- Produce and coordinate content/design execution for Yola careers website, internal communication website and other channels such as Facebook, Linked in…
- Partner with Recruitment, HR, and Marketing team on digital, social, video, events and media initiatives.
- Create a comprehensive and sustainable Employee Engagement program for Yola, to address engagement and retention employees such as meaningful work, positive working environment, corporate culture and employee value proposition.
- Coordinate and implement all culture activities to promote Yola culture, ensure desired culture and behaviors at all entities of Yola.
- Plan and organize company events, providing a Yola signature experience for employees and making Yola a great place to work.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement internal communications programs across various channels with the objective of strengthening relationships within the organization. Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Define an internal communications strategy to provide top-down, bottoms-up feedback channels via town halls, focus group discussion, surveys, formal and informal employee sensing, and other methodologies. Evaluate, analyze and recommend action to improve employee experience and overall organization health.
- Having minimum 2-4-year experience in Employment Branding/ Digital Marketing/ Communication.
- A strong understanding of employer branding and building marketing events, campaigns
- Having experience in crafting compelling, targeted marketing messaging (copywriting of social, blogs, etc.) and in content management on different channels (facebook, linkedin, google…).
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI.
- Expertise in leading multi-functional project teams and strong project management experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong can-do attitude, creative, proactive, able to work under pressure.
- Having working experience in Education field is an advantage.