- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work
- Manage and track the performance of students measuring this progress against key performance indicators in line with the Yola‘s curriculum
- Bring integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
- Have more than one year-experience in teaching General English for adults and kids.
- Hold a Bachelor‘s or higher from an accredited university and Teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent).
- At least achieve IELTS 7.5 or CAE C1.
- Be knowledgeable of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT) formats and teaching techniques or experienced in teaching kids aged 4-15 (Dolphin and Junior Program).
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...) will be a plus.
- Hold strong confidence, excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills. Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
- Must be able to teach at least 40 hr/month and available in weekday evenings and daytime weekends.
WE CAN OFFER:
- Maximizing and unlocking teachers’ full potential by inspiring and empowering each teacher.
- Visa, Work Permit and TRC supported by YOLA.
- Work Permit Completion Bonus
- Travel allowance for distant campuses.
- Premium Health Insurance and annual Health Check-up.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation and reward system.
- Professional training courses and development opportunities.
- Other benefits for full-time contracted teachers.
- Fantastic social events, company activities,...
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.