- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Re responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Tutor, review class material with students by discussing the text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Grading activities: Placement test (grader), Midterm/ Final Test (examiner).
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university with IELTS 6.5 and above.
- Has more than one year-experience in teaching General English for adults and kids.
- Holding Teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent).
- Being knowledgeable of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT) formats and teaching techniques or experienced in teaching.
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...) will be a plus.
- Holding strong confidence, excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills.
- Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
- Weekday evenings and weekends