I. Responsibilities related to teaching activities: 40 hours/ month.
- Teaching English classes online or offline.
- Substituting for teachers when there is emergency coverage.
- Marking students’ work.
- Completing midterm/ final reports.
II. Responsibilities related to administrative tasks (Admin Hours): 120 hours/ month.
- Marking placement tests (Graders).
- Marking midterm, and final tests (Examiner).
- Providing weak students with make-up lessons/ tutoring sessions.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by ACA team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS 7.0 +)
- Teaching qualification/license/certification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent) if graduating from other majors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- At least six-month-experience in teaching IELTS, SAT, TOEFL and/or General English.
- Communication and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team to achieve desired goals.
- Weekday evenings and daytime weekends.
- Full-time contract, competitive salary package..
- Annual leaves, tuition discount up to 100%,
- Full insurance during probation and premium health package.
- Bonding activities: team-building, company trip, year-end party,..